The longhouse is a symbol of family, of hospitality and of the legendary welcome of the Huron-Wendat Nation.
Go back to before the arrival of the Europeans in 1534 to experience an activity in a traditional longhouse. This Iroquoian longhouse reconstitution, built entirely of wood and bark and heated by fire, will provide you with an authentic and memorable experience.
Your “pre-contact” experience in the longhouse includes:
- One (1) activity “Myths and Legends” in the longhouse;
- One (1) Labrador tea in the longhouse;
- A fire keeper who takes cares of the fire and your dreams for the whole night;
- One (1) comfort room in Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations for modern conveniences;
- One (1) breakfast at La Traite Restaurant.